Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The joys of storytime and.......

Welcome to my Blog...soon to be filled with the nonsensical tales of zaniness from my weekly storytimes at the library, Noah-isms (Noah's catch phrases that amuse me & seem to spring from him daily) and captivating news in the world of my "Friday" businesses Goo Goo Guru Baby Programs & SolLuna Healing Arts.
Now you know if you are taking the time to read this you are dying to know what these fabulous Friday businesses are....so go ahead check it out! Let me know what you think! http://www.sollunahealingarts.com/
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    One of the greatest rewards of teaching this class is seeing how participants take what we show them and apply it to their own interests. In our first class we had one person create a successful genealogy blog and another one create a unique blog highlighting resources for grandparents who take care of their grandchildren.
    Blogging has really enriched my life and I hope it will do so for you too.
    Blessings!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete